File: 21 Aug 2011  事件簿:八月二十一 二零一一

File: 21 Aug, 2011

I woke up quite early today, because I slept early last night.
Get myself up and started to clean the house.
After cleaning the house, started to do laundry.
Was planning for "Volunteering" for Church's Sunday Service.
But I was late due to "some issue".
Then, I have canceled the "Volunteering".
Heading out with my sister before the Service.
To fetch my nephew back to from the tuition.
So, I have been brought to the nearest LRT to head to the Service.

The Church's Sunday Service locates in Miharja.
Which I have to take public transport to the location.
Although I am late, I am still attending to the Service.
What I have remembered from 2 weeks ago, Pastor needs volunteering.
So, I have decided to help them since they do not have enough of man power.
But I failed and I'm late for the Service.

Pastor of the Day, Pastor Gary.
Shares about the "Ancient Story" back from the time where Jesus was alive.
I am not sure who is "Moses", but this fella excuses a lot.
I found the sense of humor from this Pastor, he got me laughing during the preach.
The way he presented is very funny, I like it.

During the blessing, I almost cry.
Because of my emotion is not stable since from what I had last night.
What can I do? I have to move on.
I thank them for the blessing, glad that I am able to be truth to myself.
Because of what I had, I am able to be with myself.
Thank you Pastor Joe for the blessing, and thank you dear Lord.

I've told Pastor Joe that I am not ready for home so earlier.
So I have mingled around the place.
People around here are friendly, they are very truth to themselves.
People shares their story, like I do.
They have faced more than I do, and I learned from them.
I get new friends.

Evening time, I joined the table for dinner.
I think my brain has not work well on memorizing people's names.
I think that person named Terence, who has the greatest sense of humor.
He spoke a lot of things which are funny.
And he shared his story, and I think he enjoyed his wild life.
I really like the story of his life, full of colours.
But he brings my fantasy back to reality.
I do understand how he felt when he was there.

Sitting here for more than 3 hours, so we have separated.
I do thank Travis and Pastor Joe for sent me home safely.
They are really nice people, really nice people.
For the moment, I really do feel the inner side of me.
Which appears in front to the others.
I thank god for what I had today.
I will treat it as a gift.




事件簿:八月二十一, 二零一一

今天好早起身,因为昨天很早睡觉。
爬起来然后打扫屋子。
打扫完毕,就去洗衣服。
本来想去基督教会当“志愿员”。
因为“某些因素”而迟到。
所以就取消“志愿义务”。
去教会之前就和大姐出去。
把刚补完习的侄儿接送回家。
之后,就到最近的地铁站往教会出发。

基督教会地点定于Miharja地区。
就是说我需要搭地铁站去那个地点。
虽然我已经是迟到了,但我还是会出席教会的。
我还想起两个星期前,目视需要我们的帮助。
我已经失败了,但是我还是会出席本次的教会。

交点牧师, Pastor Gary。
他一分享了很久很久关于耶稣的“古代故事”。
我不懂谁是“摩西”,但是这个家伙经常有借口。
这个牧师非常的有幽默感,他的故事把我搞到笑了。
他的讲座方式实在是很幽默,我好喜欢。

祈祷时,我差一点流泪了。
自从昨晚,我的情绪还是没有恢复。
我还能做什么?只好看开吧。
我感谢他们的祈祷,对自己的真诚我感到快乐。
我能我自己所在都是因为我曾所面对的事情。
谢谢您的祈祷Pastor Joe,以及情爱的上帝。

我告诉牧师Joe我不想那么早回家。
所以我就在里面漫游漫游。
这里的朋友都很和善,他们都对自己很真诚。
我也和他们一样,分享了我们的故事。
他们面对的东西比我还多以及困难,还有我学到了不少东西。
我增加了新朋友。

傍晚时分,我搭台加入晚餐。
他们的名字我无法全部记起,我感到非常脑残。
那个人好像是Terence,最有幽默感的一个人。
他说了好多很有趣的事情。
然后他就开始分享了他的故事,感觉他已享用他所拥有的人生。
我好喜欢他的生活故事,好多姿多彩。
但是,他把现实霸走了我的幻想世界。
我所体会到他当时的感受。

在这里差不多3个小时了。
我要感谢Travis以及牧师Joe把我安全的送回家。
他们的人实在是太友善了。
在这段时刻,我都感觉到心内里最真诚的我。
就像刚刚我所面对其他人那样。
我感谢上帝所赐给我的今天。
我会当做今天是一份礼物。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers