File: 20 Aug 2011  事件簿:八月二十 二零一一

File: 20 Aug, 2011


It has ended, but I am still believing on miracles.
Although it is just a short time, I am still appreciate it.
Issue remains, fight for it.
I can't claim that I am the unluckiest person on this world.
Now, I have to start over again.

Recent, I just found that my relationship has just ended.
That person said: "You was my lover, but you are my friend now".
I am not able to accept this, but why?
I have contributed so much and what I have been repaid was this?
Whatever reason I have been given, I could only accept it.
But why don't people accept mine?

I have broke down, called my best buddy.
Cried on the phone like a big baby, unluckily the phone dropped due to no credits.
This makes me cry even longer and louder, but why? LOL?
I have to move on, now for another.

I guess I am mentally and emotional ill now.
And also attempted to commit suicide.
In the end, I have not done anything stupid.
Because I just realized that I am just fine.
I still have a lot of things to do.

Now my greatest fear, my eldest sister.
Why my sister? Because I have lost the camera which I've lent from her.
It disappear in the thin air without any reason.
I left it in my bag, and it was gone on the next day.
I was thinking that I have been haunted, or cursed.
Why would a camera will be disappear in a sudden?
I don't think people mugged my bag, because no one even near to it.
Hope my sister will not find out this issue within 7 days.
Because I am trying to replace it. How am I able to replace it?
I found myself lucky, because I have met a new friend which is able to lend me money.
To replace the lost camera, I thank lord for these opportunity.
Lord, please do bless for me that my sister do not find out the camera has lost.
Thank you dear friend.

Why I am fear? Now you readers have the chance to know my background.
When I was young, I don't have any love from the family.
Yet, my dad always beat me when I did things wrong.
And also, he always kick me out from the house when argue when little older.
We did mistakes when we are little. Like steal money, being stupid, and did things wrong.
Why steal money? Because I don't get what I want when I request nicely.
They just don't fulfill my request, so I've learnt to steal from others.
In the end, I have been beaten up by my father when I got caught.

This is just between me and my father, how about others?
Here is the part which related with my eldest brother.
I have not been stealing from others by then.
I've learned about "borrow", this is much more better than "steal"
Is it related to my brother? Yes it is.
Long ago, my classmates came to my house to get what I've borrowed.
I found the borrowed item has gone, and found nothing in the house.
Then, my eldest brother slapped me in front of my classmates.
Shocked? Yeah, they have shocked.
2 years back, I saw my classmates from my hometown when I visited there.
They said: "Do you remember the time when I was outside your house?"
"Your brother slapped you, that scares me." he continued.
I am not sure what kind of expression I should put on my face.

Now, it's my eldest sister.
My eldest brother and eldest sister will raise their voice on me when I do things wrong.
It is not my fault being innocent, not well-known or stupid!
People do have their weakness and first time.

I am your youngest brother, why not you guys try guide me?
You guys have the responsibility.
If you guys don't, who should I blame the responsibility on?
My dearest Father and Mother? Because they've born me?
It doesn't make sense!
Both of my eldest sister and eldest brother has left the home.
Because my father kicked them out from the house.
It's not because of me, it's just my dad's craziness.
And they were argued, and being kicked out.

Last, my second brother.
Why him? Because he does get what he wants whenever he requested from my dad.
I found out that my dad cares about my second brother the most, he has the priority.
I have started to feel tiny and disappointed, like a decoration.
Sometimes we do fight for things, but I always lose.
Because my brother is much more stronger than me.
I feel like I am a loser in the house.

Nothing bad with me and my second sister.
Because we just do argue like childish little fellow.
Now and forever, I am quite fear about my family.
I have to pretend, PRETEND, PRETEND AND PRETEND!
I have to pretend everything is normal to get a fine day.
I feel like I am ill, crazy, mentally sick or what-so-ever.
I am afraid when people raise their voice, or bad attitude!
Why? Because what I have faced since when I was young?
I am being open minded, but I'm still not able to get through it or being accepted.
I don't have a normal life like other people do.
I just want a normal life, why I just can't get it?
Karma, guess so.

I found myself very fake since from I understand my situation.
Why am I able to smile in front of others?
Like in front of my friends, colleagues or people I don't even know?
I hated to put a sad face in front of other, because people will sympathy on me.
They will feel pity about me, and this won't help!
I do feel happy when I smile at others.
But the problem is, do they really happy when they see me with a smile?
I have no answers for this, because I ain't a mind reader.
Perhaps, I've been thinking too much.

Someday, I have to get through these.
I have to continue on fighting for my life, do not give up until I have the last breathe.
I am on my own now, everything is possible with both legs standing still.



事件簿:八月二十, 二零一一

已经结束了,但是我依然还是相信奇迹。
就算这期间都很短,我还是会珍惜的。
问题依然存在,奋斗吧。
我无法说自己是世界上最不幸的人。
现在,我需要重新开始。

刚刚,我才知道我的感情故事已经结束了。
那个人说:“之前我把你当成是情人,现在是朋友了。”
我无法接受这个事实,但是为什么?
我付出了那么多而且回报只是这些?
不管收到怎样的原因,我只能接受它。
但是为什么人家总是不接受我的呢?

我已经暴走了,打电话给我的兄弟。
在电话里好像大孩子一样大哭,最不幸的是电话突然没钱而挂线。
变成我哭得还大声,但是为什么? 哈哈?
只好看开了,还有其他问题。

我感觉我已经是心理和情绪在生病当中。
甚至还想自杀。
到最后,我都没有做傻事。
因为我察觉自己都很好的。
还有很多事情需要做。

现在我最大的恐惧就是,我的大姐。
为什么呢?因为向她借的数码相机已经遗失了。
就没有任何的原因就人间蒸发了。
我留在我的包包的,但是隔天后就法相不见了。
我想我应该是撞邪还是被诅咒。
我不会觉得有扒手,因为都没有任何人接近我的包包。
希望我的大姐在七天内不要发现这件事情。
因为我会尝试在这段时间内取代它。我又怎样取代呢?
我发觉我是非常的幸运,因为我刚认识的新朋友愿意把钱借给我。
取代以使得数码相机,我谢谢上帝赐给我的礼物。
上帝,我还想你保佑我在这个期间不要被发现相机已经遗失。
谢谢你我亲爱的朋友。

为什么我那么恐惧呢? 读者你们就有机会了解我的故事啦。
我小时候,我都没有得到家庭里任何的爱。
甚至,当我做错事的时候我的父亲就会打我。
还有,那时候长大了一些些他时常都把我踢出家门。
小时候一定有做错事。比如偷钱,愚蠢,以及做错其他事情。
为什么偷钱呢?因为不曾获得任何要求的东西。
他们不会满足我的需求,所以我就学会从其他人身上偷东西。
到最后,被抓到的时候我的福清就会狂打我。

这个只是我和我父亲之间的故事,那么其他呢?
这一端是关于到我和我的大哥。
那个时候我就没有偷东西了。
我就学会“借”,而且比“偷”还来得好。
很久之前,我的同学到我的家来拿我借走的东西。
我发觉我借来的东西不见了,找了整个家还是没有。
然后,我的大哥在我的同学面前赏了我一大耳光。
惊讶?对,他们惊讶了。
2年前,我回家乡时期遇见他们。
他们说:“你还记得上一次我在你家前面的时候吗?”
“你的哥哥突然间打你一巴掌,吓死人了。”他们接着说。
我也不知道需要摆怎样的心情面对他们。

现在,轮到我的大姐了。
当我做错事情的时候我的大哥大姐都会大声对我说话。
当时无辜,不知道还是愚蠢都是我不想要的!
人家都有最弱的项目以及第一次。
我是你们的弟弟,为什么你们不会尝试指导我?
你们都有责任啊。
如果你们不觉得,那么我需要责怪谁呢?
我亲爱的父母亲?因为他们把我生出来的?
这样说就没有道理啦!
之后两个都不在家里了。
因为我的父亲把他们两个都赶出家门了。
不是因为我,只是我父亲的一时疯癫。
吵架之后了,就被赶出来了。

最后,就是我的二哥。
为什么是他呢?因为他每次后有优先权。
每次他要求什么,都有什么。都发觉我父亲比较关心二哥。
我开始觉得我越来越渺小以及失望了,开始成为了装饰品。
后事后我和我的哥哥会吵架,但是我都是挣不到气而失败。
我觉得只是一个腐败的人。

我和我二姐都没有什么的。
因为我们只是很单纯以及孩子气的吵架罢了。
直到最后,我还是恐惧我的家。
我必须伪装,伪装,伪装,伪装,伪装和伪装!
我需要伪装没事才可以安宁过家里的日子。
我感觉我自己已经神经上,内心上以及感情上生病了。
我会恐惧以及害怕人家对我大声或者凶凶的态度和我说话!
为什么?都是因为这些小时候的经历?
我已经是很开了,但是我都是无法挨过或者被接收。
人家有个普通的生活,我没有。
我只需要一个普通的生活,为什么我就没有?
前世的罪孽,应该吧。

我开始发觉我自己越来越假了。
为什么我可以对其他人笑呢?
好像在朋友面前,同事勉强,甚至周围的陌生人?
我讨厌把伤心的一面摆出来。因为人家会同情我。
他们会觉得可怜,但是这些都没有帮助。
当我对其他人笑着的时候,我都是很开心的。
问题是,其他人看到我笑是否会开心呢?
也许,我自己也想太多了吧?

总有一天,我都需要跨越这些。
我需要一直为自己的生命奋斗,直到最后一刻都不要放弃。
我现在是自己一个人,我的两只脚还能站在地上就已证明一切都有可能发生。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers