File: 19 Aug 2011  事件簿:八月十九 二零一一

File: 19 Aug, 2011


I've missed some posts for few days back.
I don't planned to write it because some issue has happened.
Now I do feel like going to give up my life.
I am not able to stand it anymore!
I know that this is inappropriate, but what choice I do have now?
I am facing the hardest part of my life.
Whatever I've done, I got no supportive from others.
And seriously, I am not able to replace on what I have done dew days back.

What should I do now?
I don't feel like seeing anyone anymore, anymore!



事件簿: 八月十九, 二零一一


我已经遗漏了几天前的事件簿。
因为某些问题而我不打算把他写出来。
现在很想放弃我的生命。
我实在是无法承受了!
我知道这样想是很不应该,但是我还有什么选择?
我在面对最困难的难关。
不管我做了什么,我都是不会受到其他人的支持。
我无法对前几天的事情做出任何的补偿。

我应该怎么办呢?
我不想再见到任何人,任何人!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers