File: 11-12 Aug 2011 二零一一 八月 十一、十二日の事件簿

File of August 11-12, 2011:


It's been a long day, a long long day for this day.
After I've been argued with my unofficial couple, I have been in a low-tide.
Just wonder, how am I able to be repaid on what I have done a lot to my unofficial couple.
I had been a mess for me, started to feel confused and emotional.
Consider as semi-single for my marital status.

Eliam, my best buddy has invited me for a movie with another friend, Zack.
My buddy has been nice to me, and he is a irreplaceable buddy.
Zack has drove from far to my place and fetch me up for movie.
After I had hop on his car, we directed to pick Eliam up and go to One Utama for movie.

Woohoo! The Fortune Buddies for the movie, this is really funny and interesting movie.
After the movie, Zack has to rush back for his classes.
Then, Eliam has planned for a swim in Kelana Jaya Stadium.
The point is, to look for hook-up and this is an attraction for me.
I have decided to join the swim without any considerations.

Meanwhile, I went to my buddy's place.
Took a short swimsuit from him and then head to Kelana Jaya Stadium.
Nothing attracts me, but there are a lot of cats in the area!
I love cats, suddenly in love with those kitties~ Meow~
Head to the shower room, get changed and head to the pool.
I am not able to swim well, so I am just steaming in the pool.
I feel like a paradise because I could see a lot of people with nice body figures!!

Now, this is the highlight of the day.
My buddy has been punched by a Korean Muscled Guy and it is an accident.
Both of them are swimming across and the korean guy did not mention my buddy.
So, the swimming style of the korean guy caused the damage to my buddy.
And it has been an advantage for us to start a conversation with this korean guy.
This korean guy is very attractive, nice body and good looking.
We have tried a lot of things to get thing quite excited.
In the end, we ended up without anything. Nice try though.

After that, I head to my buddy house and overnight.
We cooked for dinner and the food is really fantastic.
Red Wine Chicken Noodle, this is really awesome.
With red wine, ginger, half sized chicken, mushroom and noodle.
After that, we watched some reality series and go to bed.

Next day, I have been long sleep.
Wake up in the Afternoon, took lunch instead of breakfast.
Then, my buddy has said that he have to go to the town and go for a talk-show.
I am not going to join because my mood is still floatin'.
Then, I have changed my mind and join the talk-show.

We left the house and head to the train by bus.
We have wasted for a hour in the bus because we got the wrong bus.
Should not have took the bus, that bus is just stupid!
Then we head to the town and met up with another friend of ours.
Head to the location and meet another friend of ours again.

The talk-show is just simple, but it is really funny.
Jokes with travel topic and some dance shows.
They just had my days, I quite like them!
4 of us finished the show and we head to supper.
Friend are bringing us to meet 2 of his friend, and I gained another friend.
After the supper, my friend has sent us home from each location to another.
Finally I am home.

Although this 2 days have been long days for me, but it is not helping my mood recovering.
Friends of friend was being too straight and too opened, some words have been a pain for me.
I just don't like it even though the friend of friend did not meant to be it.
So what? I am just different from others and I am unique.
Unable to disclose it, but I have to just ignore it.
I am not able to help it with my personal life and others too.
Just have be myself.
I have experienced it and thank to the god.
Thanks for everything.


事件簿之八月十一、十二日,二零一零:


好漫长的一日,真的是好漫长啊。
自从和我还没有公开关系的伴侣吵架,我现在已经是很低潮的状态中。
想想,我所对他付出的一切将会如何得到怎样的回报。
搞到我一团糟,已经开始混乱以及忧郁了。
现在我的状况将会归类为半单身吧。

Eliam,我的好兄弟邀请我和另外一个朋友Zack一起去看戏。
我的兄弟对我好好,还有他是无法被取代的。
Zack特地从远来到我这里接我去看戏。
上车之后,我们就去接Eliam然后往One Utama去看戏。

好野!我们去看“劲抽福禄寿”,这部戏实在是好笑以及有趣啦。
看完戏过后,我们的Zack大哥就需要上课去。
之后,Eliam打算去Kelana Jaya Stadium游泳。
正点是,我们只是想去“钓鱼”然后这个对我来说是很有趣的一件事情。
我就决定参与这一份一起去游泳咯。

过后,我就到兄弟的地方去。
跟兄弟借一件泳裤然后就到那个泳池去。
没有什么吸引我的,但是有好多好多的猫仔啊!
我好喜欢猫,突然间喜欢上那边的猫咪了~ 喵~
到更衣室去,更衣后就到泳池去。
我的游泳技术不是很好,只好到泳池里溪水。
我感觉这里好像天堂一样,因为这里的人都有很好的身材啊!!

现在就正式进入当天的焦点。
我的兄弟被一个壮似的韩国佬送上一拳而且只是一个意外。
那个韩国老在擦肩而过当时没有注意到我的兄弟。
就在那个时候那个韩国佬的游泳方式就产生了攻击。
在这个时候我就跟那个韩国老开始搭话就成了好处之一。
这个韩国佬实在是太诱人,好身材以及好帅。
我们尝试炒热气氛以及做了某些东西。
到最后,我们都没有得到任何收获。 好一个尝试。

事后,我就到兄弟家过夜。
我们还煮了好吃的晚餐。
红酒鸡面线,这个实在是太美味啦。
有红酒,半只鸡,姜,冬菇以及面线。
之后,我们就看戏然后就睡觉去。

过了一天,我睡了好久好久。
起床时已经下午了,就只好吃午餐。
然后,我的兄弟说要到城市去看Talk-Show。
我本打算是不想去的因为我的心情还是起伏状态。
过后,我改变主意就一起去看Talk-Show。

我们离开了屋子上巴士去火车站。
上错巴士而造成我们已经浪费了一个小时。
实在是不应该上这个巴士,这个巴士实在是烂透了!
过后我们就到城市里跟一个朋友会合。
然后就到目的地去跟另外一个朋友会合。

这个Talk-Show非常简单化,但是很幽默好笑。
关于旅游的话题还有一些高校的舞蹈节目。
他们已给我美好的一天,非常喜欢他们的说!
我们四个人看完这个Talk-Show之后就到另外一个地区去吃宵夜。
朋友带我们去将另外两个朋友,然后我就增加了一个新朋友。
宵夜过后,朋友就送我们各自回家。
到最后,我到家了。

虽然这两天是非常的漫长,但是对我的心情回复是没有帮助。
朋友的朋友实在是太直接以及开放,有些用词上已经冒犯了我。
不管他不是故意都好我就是不喜欢。
还能怎样? 我就是跟人家不同意及我是特别的。
我无法泄露,我只好无视这些。
我无法对我的私事以及其他东西带来好处。
只是要当我自己。
我体会到了这些都是要感谢上帝。
谢谢所面对的一切。



0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers