File: 14 Aug 2011 二零一一 八月 十四日の事件簿

File: 14 Aug 2011


Luck is getting worse after my 20th birthday.
Never thought of this before, but why should I have such thoughts in mind?
Started to feel tired with my life, things are getting worse that previous.
I can't prevent it and I am not able to predict on what is happening next.

This night, I have been waited outside the house approximately 5 hours.
Yet, diarrhea for the whole day.
Diarrhea is not related to my luck issue, I am just not taking care of myself really well.
Been whole day I have suffered from Diarrhea.

After my 20th birthday, I have faced a lot of problem.
Such as Family Issue, Financial Issue, Health Issue and others.
Unable to maintain a good mood for the upcoming days.
And yet, I am not able to stand the pressure from the house.
I don't like to being judge or being raised voice, I just don't like it.
They just don't get it, people doesn't mention on how much efforts that I have made.
They will not evaluate on my contributions, only on my negatives.

I was the one who has got home in first place, no one answer the door.
The lights in the house remain opened, it is wasting the resource!
I called my siblings, all of them are not home and not able to get home!
Suffering from Diarrhea with empty tummy outside the house.
There are a lot of mosquito outside the house and the weather is very cold.
I fall asleep outside the house and I do not know how long I have been slept.

Almost 4 hours, my second brother has came back.
He don't have the keys neither.
He took me to get the house key from my eldest sister which located very far.
After that, I am able to enter the house.

I have been very emotional during the time, think too much on the negative side.
At the moment, I have tried to call my friends.
From one to one, they are not available at the moment.
Yet, I have not chance to tell what I am facing.
I do feel relief when I get few people concerned about my matters.
Having less friend is such a pain for me, and this is really a sad case.
But I have to be strong, I have to get this through.
This is just a small task from the God, it proves that I am weak if failed here.




事件簿:八月十四,二零一零


自从我的生日过后运势变成越来越差。
我从来没这样想过,但是为什么我会这么想呢?
开始对自己的生活厌倦了,面对的事情比以往更差。
我无法预测以及避免以后将会发生的事情。

今晚,我在门外呆留将近5个小时。
而且,我已经腹泻了一整天。
腹泻对于这次的运势没有任何影响,因为我没有好好照顾自己。
已经承受了一整天的腹泻。

自从生日过后,我面对了种种问题。
列入家庭问题,金钱问题以及健康问题等等。
无法对日后保持好心情。
甚至,我无法承受家里的压力了。
我不喜欢人家对我做出任何比较以及批评还有对我大声,我就是不喜欢。
他们就是无法体谅我的付出以及我的好,只会对着我的缺点而来。
他们不会对我的付出做出任何评估,只有负面批评。

我是第一个回到家的,按了门铃也没有人开门。
家里的灯都是开着的,非常浪费电源!
打电话给其他的家人,但是一个一个都没有回来然后我都无法进门!
在外面空腹承受着腹泻。
外头还有很多蚊子一级外面的天气都很冷。
甚至还在外面睡着,也不知自己已经道睡了多久。

已经四个小时了,我的二哥终于回来啦。
他也没有钥匙。
佬二就带我跟他一起去找远方的大姐去拿钥匙。
之后,就可以进屋子了。


这时候心情是非常的低落,一直往负面去想。
当时,一直寻找朋友求助。
一个一个,不是个个都有时间。
并且,没有机会告诉她们我的情况。
只有几个朋友理解我的处境而让我感到安慰。
少朋友实在是不好受,也不是一件好事。
但是我需要坚强,需要通过这个难关。
也许这个指示上帝派给我的小小测验, 如果在这里放弃就已经证明我是弱者了。


0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers