Incident of November 29, 2010. 十一月二十九日,二零一零年事件

Incident of 29 November, 2010.
Get up, get prepare and move to the office for work.
Work, work and work. Nothing special.
Taking pictures when I have a lil time to free my stress.
Major upcoming plan is to go to shopping mall and stock up my drawers.
Planned to go to Jusco and buy a lot of stuff!

It's time to get off from work to the shopping mall!
Head to Puchong IOI Mall.
Started to go into the mall, walking around.
Thanks to my friend for helping me to get a trolly.
Took a lot of junkies and snacks!
I am a shopa-holic! Not for materials!
Rolling the trolly from here to there, seek for my desires!
Friends are getting unpatient with my shopping.
So, they when upstair to look for video games.
I stay alone and still looking for my things.
Oh no, I have to line up to get paid!
Friends are back! But I am still lining up!
Oh gosh, keep seeing the items being cashed.
One by one, and it hurts my wallet.
WOW! It costs around Ringgit Malaysia of 250!
I can feel it's a part of my blood were gone.

I pushed the trolly out of the building to the parking lot.
Move everything into the car and we head to food court.
Filled up out tummy, and head back to hostel.
Imagine how could I spent so much on this sacks of stuffs.
Unbelievable, why I have a weird fetist to make my drawers filled with food.
Maybe I just like to eat sweet things and be convenience!
Haha, I really bought a lot!
After taking photos, I went to shower and head to sleep.
What a crazy day!


事件簿: 十一月二十九日,二零一零年
起身,准备然后到公司去。
工作,工作和工作。没什么特别的。
趁有一点点时间,就自拍解压。
等下需要到超级市场为我的抽屉买些东西。
打算到Puchong IOI MallJusco去买很多很多东西!

是时候下班然后前往超级市场去咯!
前往Puchong IOI Mall
开始逛逛,到处走。
需要谢谢我的朋友为我拿一个推车。
拿了很多零食以及杂食!
我是一个购物狂!但不是素材购物狂。
把推车推到这里推到那里,去寻找我的需求品!
朋友开始失去耐心了。
然后,他们先离开到上层去看看游戏机。
我就一个人呆在购物专区寻找我的东西。
惨了,我需要排队付钱。
朋友已经回来了!但是我还在排队啊!
糟糕。看见物品一个一个扫描。
一个接一个,是很伤我的钱包一两下。
哇!总价值接近马币250元啊!
我可以感觉得到一部分的心血已经流失。

把推车往建筑物外面推到停车场去。
把全部东西搬到车子里去然后就往食物广场去。
无法想象为何我花那么多钱在这批东西上。
难以置信,为什么我有那么奇怪的怪癖,就把抽屉塞满很多食物。
可能指向是很多甜食以及方便自己吧!
哈哈,实在是很多!
拍照过后,就去洗澡然后去睡觉。
好疯狂的一日!


Pictures:
Picture of the day 当天的自恋照

Stuffs in my drawers 我抽屉里面的东西


Stuff I bought 我所买的东西


Before and After 之前以及之后

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers