Incident of December 1, 2010. 十二月一日,二零一零年事件

Incident of 1 December, 2010
I dislike today. Really dislike today.
We had a major issues on moving into new hostel.
As you know, I moved into new office.
Current hostel is kind of inconvenience for us to go to office.
So, we had to move into new hostel.
We found the spot, but we didn't get the contract yet.
In another side, our due date of current hostel is around the corner.

We had many things told but we never made it.
Too much issues, and we had to go to the new hostel in awhile.
I left the office with my colleagues to check the new place.
Everything is fine, but there are no facilities and furtniture.
Only basic electric facilities such as fan and lamp.
I thought I could cook in the new hostel, but no more.
Because there are no cooking set provided.
Had to get myself cooking set to cook for meals.

After everthing has been checked, we head back to the office.
Issues remained, frustrated.
Nothing I could do, had to seek for a better solution.
I just an ordinary human. No cars, no money, no life.
I guess I just leave it behind at the moment.
Bored of it.


事件簿: 十二月一日,二零一零年
不喜欢今天。真的不喜欢今天。
我们有搬宿舍的很大问题。
相信你们也知道我也搬了新公司。
重现在的宿舍去到新公司也不是很方便。
所以,我们必须搬到新宿舍。
我们找到新宿舍了,但是我们还没有获得到合约。
在另一方面,我们现在的宿舍的限期已经慢慢逼近了。

我们被通知的很多东西都无法完成。
问题太多,然后我们还需要到新宿舍去看看。
和同事离开了公司到那边看看一阵子。
一切还好,但是没有普通设备以及家私。
但是只有简单的设备有如电风扇以及电灯。
我还以为搬来新宿舍以后可以烹饪,但是不是这样子的。
因为这里没有烹饪厨具提供。
必须自己准备这些然后才可以烹饪。

我们看看了之后,我们就回公司去了。
问题还是存在的,不耐烦。
我也做不到什么了,需要寻找解决方案。
我只是普通人啊。没车子,没钱,没生活。
我觉得我暂时抛在一旁吧。
我已经厌倦了。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers