Incident of November 27, 2010. 十一月二十七日,二零一零年事件

Incident of 27 November, 2010.
It's weekends! It's a good thing and a bad thing to me.
Bad thing is, I got no plans and not going to stay in hostel alone.
Good thing is, I can go to the office with another colleague.
And I could have my work done in another side, play too!
Head to the office!

Ugh! Nothing much today.
Just sitting in the office, look for this and that.
Doing some testing on the up-coming product.
I am so excited about this new product to be launched!
Other than that, nothing to do, Facebook!
Oh, I uploaded a lot of videos into my profile.
Tag here and tag there, got people annoyed with the notifications.
Haha! In another way, I am so bad~
Max is having some issue with his relationship.
He seems so down, and I tried my best to cheer him.
I guess he needs time to heal his feeling and mood.
So, just let him be. He will be just fine.

We head off the office, but Max has to leave to another place.
We dropped him off in a train station.
Remain my friends, they sent me back to hostel.
What the hell, I never had my lunch at all!
Head to Pizza Hut, and get my order.
What! I have to wait for 15 minutes to pick up my order?
Ok, I understand. I just have to wait.
Done! We head off.
What the hell is this? How could this driver park behind us!
How we suppose to get out from this lot?
It's blocking us! What an arsehole!
A flawness looking Van, with the number of "WGE 9746".
I remember this, I hope this driver deserves it's right!

Head back to hostel, hit my tummy up!
2 Cardonated Drinks, 2 Pizzas, 1 Coleslaw, and Garlic Breads.
I had my tummy filled with delicious yummies!
I need it more actually! Shared it with my friends!
Still taking silly photos, unstoppable!
After we done, friends leaving and I am heading to sleep!

事件簿: 十一月二十七日,二零一零年
周末!多我来说这是一个好事以及一个坏事。
坏事呢,我没有任何的计划然后我不喜欢一个人呆在宿舍。
好事呢,我可以到公司走一趟做某些东西,还可以玩!
到公司去!

啊啊!没什么特别的。
只好呆在公司,做这个做那个。
还帮忙以后的游戏做测试。
这个游戏即将推出,还让我蛮兴奋的!
除了这些,我没有事情做了,面子书!
Oh!我上载了好多好多影片。
还tag这里那里,这些Notification一定会烦到人家吧.
哈哈! 往一方面,我还蛮坏的吧~
Max有一些感情的问题。
他看起来很低落,我也尽力逗逗他开心了。
我觉得他需要一点时间去治疗他的伤以及心情吧。
只好让他静静吧。 他一定会好的。

我们离开公司,但是Max需要到另外一个地方去。
我们在火车场送他下车。
只剩下我和我朋友了,然后他们就送我回去宿舍。
死火,我一整天还没有吃午餐的啊!
Pizza Hut打包,点东西。
什么!我还要等15分钟才可以将食物拿走?
算了,我了解的。 我只好等咯。
搞定! 我们就离开了。
什么事情哦?那里有人把车停在人家的后面的?
我们要怎样除去这个停车场呢?
这个Van顶着我们的路! 你的屁眼!
这个破烂的啦啦Van,车牌号码是"WGE 9746"。
我会记得的!我觉得这个时机一定有报应的!

回去宿舍,要把食物塞进我的肚子里!
2个汽水,2个披萨,1个凉拌卷心菜,还有白蒜面包。
把很多好吃的都塞进我肚子里了!
其实我还需要一些事物的! 和朋友一起分享~
我们还几自恋,还拍起照来,还不能停。
之后我们吃完了,朋友就回去了然后我就上床去!



Pictures:

Silly photos with friend 和朋友的自恋照

My silly photos 我的自恋照


Pizza Hut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers