Incident of November 25, 2010. 十一月二十五日,二零一零年事件

Incident of 25 November, 2010.
Actually, there are nothing special today.
But, I would like to do a little sharing.
Duties overload makes you stress up.
What to do? You don't have to worry about it, because I back it up!
What I am going to share? Taa-daaa!
It's drinks, Cadbury Hot Chocolate Drink.
This drink is really fabulous, stress free!
I like the chocolate aroma, it's so tasty!
But I hid something from my colleagues.
I made 3 cups of this chocolate drinks.
1 is for Telex, 1 is for another colleague of mine and 1 for me.
It's going to expire, so I planned to finish it up!
Not going to put it until the first month of next year.
Haha, I felt bad but it's really nice to share though!

After I finished the drink, I felt relieved.
Continue to work, hectic!
Arghhh! The bottle of choco were finished!
Unable to stay calm without the drink, because hectic!
Nothing makes me stay calm, clueless!
Just have to be a good boy and finish up my work~

Cast:


事件簿: 十一月二十五日,二零一零年
其实,今天也没有什么好写的。
但是,我有小小的东西需要分享。
工作量庞大造成焦虑?
能做什么?你不需要担心! 锵锵锵锵!
是饮料, Cadbudy巧克力饮料。
这个是极品啊,可以让你把压力跑到九霄云外啊!
我超喜欢这个巧克力的香味,超好味!
我向我同事隐瞒一些东西。
我弄了3杯,一杯给迅雷進,一杯给另外一个同事,一杯给我。
这灌东西就要过期了,然后我打算在过期前用完它。
我不想把它留到明天的第一个月。
哈哈,我觉得我很坏但是我觉得分享是一种好事!

喝完之后,觉得好安慰。
就只好继续工作,忙忙忙!
啊啊啊啊啊!这灌东西已经完了!
没了这饮料,我无法自拔!因为忙忙忙!
没有任何东西可以让我清净下来。
只好乖乖继续工作然后把工作完成~

相关人员:
迅雷進


Pictures:
Cadbury Hot Chocolate Drink

Left for Telex, Middle for Me, Right for colleague
【左】迅雷進 【中】我 【右】同事

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers