“New" Blog v2.0 “新”部落格v2.0

Penned by:16th October, 2010.
Busy with work, mention I've totally forgotten about my blog.
It's been 5 months I never updated my Blog, it's been far far away.
An off-day, have to go Office by the evening because of work, quite interesting.
Worked until the late time and head back to Hostel, turn on the computer and do the surfing.
Having an instant noodle as a dinner, poor me.
Thinking of my "brother", lost contact with him about 1 year. Doing possible things to reach him, he taught me a lot of lessons, the major lesson he taught me is "Jesus".
Do really miss him much.
Message received, friend is asking me out to watch a movie tomorrow, haven't make up my mind.
Take my dressed clothes for laundry, take a shower while waiting for the laundry machine to clean up my clothes.
Having crazy thoughts, it lingers in my mind, what could happen next?
Phrase of the day: Every Little Thing

十月十六日,二零一零 之笔
工作的忙碌,造成一清二楚之部落格遗忘事件。
五个月的隔离,总觉得好遥远,已经没有更新我的部落格。
有趣的一日,休假。需要到公司走一趟,因为需要为工作干活!
忙到很夜,只好回宿舍然后将电脑打开观览。
晚餐只有快熟面,觉得好凄凉。
想起我的“哥哥”,已经失去联络,将近1年。做任何有可能复合的事情, 他教了我很多事情,最伟大的是他教了我关于“耶稣”。
我好想他。
收到讯息,与朋友有约去看电影,还未作决定。
拿我以穿的衣服去洗,等待时刻只好去洗澡。
好多好多的东西,全都徘徊在脑中, 以后将会发生什么事情呢?
今日笔词:一切“渺小”之物

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers