Incident of October 20, 2010. 十月二十日,二零一零年事件簿

Penned by: 20 Oct, 2010.

Get up in the morning, my stomach aches. Don't feel like moving, keep lying on the bed.
Diarrhea, having a hard time to get up. Went to toilet twice, be prepared and go to office.
Late for work, took medicine.
Skip lunch, work as usual.
Nothing special on work today, just have to rush the work which near the deadline.
Meeting, discussed about the plan of our newly launched project.
It's about time to finish my work, took some junk foods for my tummy and colleagues.
Head to Shopping Complex, window shop.
Funny event happened! My colleagues were going to pay the grocers and there are some new beds near the counter. I hopped on the bed and acted silly, I acted silly which contained sexual elements.
I was imitating an Hong Kong Cross-Dressing Actor that acts sexuality when sitting on a comfy sofa in a theatre. I started to act random when I am lying on the bed, I said "Com'on baby!" and another colleague of mine was making fun on me too!
Meanwhile, I heard 2 African Girls from behind were laughing at us. Suddenly, the counter appeared an African Guy who is smiling at me that seems amused him.
We laughed out loud! My colleague has paid what he wanted to buy and we went for dinner.
Pizza Hut, we were having dinner here! Ordered a big plate of Pizza with Macaroni, Mushroom Soups, Garlic Breads, Chicken Wings and a Jug of "Revive" Carbon Drinks.
Our manager has shared a lot of story with us about Military, sounds amusing and tough. He had been through a lot, interesting.
Head back when we finished our dinner.
Start to blog again, I looked nasty now because I haven't shower yet.
Suffer with slow connection here, will go to bed after having everything done.

十月二十日, 二零一零年之笔
起身的时候,发觉肚子很痛。不想移动,只好躺在床上。
腹泻,觉得起身好痛苦。去厕所后,准备然后到公司去。
上班迟到,吃药。
又抛弃了午餐,以往常一样和工作谈恋爱。
今天没有什么特别的,只是将一些接近Deadline的工作赶完。
会议,为刚新推出的策划打造。
接近下班时分,从抽屉里挑出零食以同事分享。
到购物场所,窗口逛街模式。
好笑的事情发生! 当同事付钱的时候然后附近有摆卖新床垫。我跳到床上就装疯卖傻,还带有色情以及情趣感。
当时我正在扮演詹瑞文反串为香港女性师奶Gag姐的《向世界恤髮》剧情坐着沙发做情。甚至还躺在床上淫叫而却另外一个同事也和我疯狂。
突然间,我听到后面两个非洲女孩向我们狂笑。又突然间,柜台边又弹出一个非洲男孩貌似对我们有趣地笑。
我们笑翻了!同事给钱后我们就去吃午餐。
Pizza Hut,我们的用餐地点。 点了4人份的通心粉起司披萨配套, 还有四人份的蘑菇汤,鸡翅,蒜头面包以及一樽冰凉Revive汽水。
我们的经理还分享了他当兵时期的故事,听起来很有趣以及经历过许许多多的困难,很有趣。
用餐后就回宿舍。
开始更新部落格了,觉得好肮脏因为还没有洗澡。
面对缓慢的网速当中,洗澡后将会早一点去睡觉。

Pictures:
Carbon Drinks, "Revive" 冰涼Revive汽水

Pizza, Cheeze with Macaroni
通心粉起司披萨

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers