Incident of October 21&22, 2010. 十月二十一和二十二日,二零一零年事件簿

Penned by: 22 Oct, 2010.

Get up as usual, go to work.
This day was really hectic! A lot of things to do and a lot of issues too!
Oh dear, I skipped my lunch again with a reason lies on it.
Guess what, my company is throwing a small party for the Birthday Stars of September and October.
We shared our joys and laughters, the birthday party wasn't long lasting and it ends really fast.
Grab the cakes real fast and continue with my work, still we have delayed our Project Meeting.
A lot of jobs to follow up after the meeting to make sure nothing is wrong, but we messed up and changed it.
I stayed up very late, have a cup of Instant Noodle to recover my hunger.
Some colleagues stayed late too, suddenly they got something for me to eat.
Sushi! Just a piece, but it's really enough for me and yummy!
Now, everyone left the office and I stayed up, the only one.
Get everything done and left the office, walked back to hostel alone and it's midnight.
Ring ring, my phone rang. A called from my colleague, he said that he had left his laptop in the office.
Wait him at the hostel to get me back to the office, get the office door opened for him to pick up his laptop.
How nice of him, he brought me to eat and he paid for it. He is an awesome person!
We had nice conversation, get to know each other more and discovered something from him.
Stories shared, secrets told too and we had been through a lot.
Went back hostel real late, I ended up with no blog updated and go to sleep because I have to work for the next day.

Now, it's next morning. Rush everything up and went to office.
Issues spotted, work it out!
Skipped lunch again, because not feeling to eat during lunch break.
The weather changed in a blink of an eye, cats and dogs. I like the rain, I can feel the breeze.
Ding-dong, we have a guest.
I welcomed him to conference room, this guest is our supporter!
He came to look for souvenir. I put a poster and our products, I would better call it Freebie.
I introduce him our latest project that is going to launch soon, he seems surprised and I am happy with it.
He left, I nailed it! I have confidence that I blew his mind off with a strong gust.
Meanwhile, continue my work.
Chat with friends on the line for little, discovered something new and inspiring.
Found out my friend, Shaun Keefe is doing some song covers. He sent me his songs and I am in love with his singing.
Keep listening it to keep my job going, seems peaceful but I am facing disaster.
Customer calls in, understood what they needed and what they unfulfilled with it.
What can I do? I just convinced, do what I could and I just followed the orders from the up-stair.
Can't change much now, but it has to go on.
Something bad happened, and it is really bad. It really affected me, I turned it off with my own privacy and it still can't be over. I could just let it be, it's a part of my job.
It kept wandering in my mind, can't really let it go and I felt guilty.
Went off from office, learn to play "Contract Bridge" in another colleagues' hostel with other colleagues.
Before that, we went for dinner with them. We found our up-stairs and upper-stairs were there in the restaurant.
We dined in but they left earlier, someone brought snacks for the game later.
The "Contract Bridge" is very interesting, tactical and full of mysterious.
Card lies story on it and it speaks to you, you have to commit with it to play.
We head off early, didn't stay too long.
Oh dear, have to help colleague to pack food for his meal.
Another colleague is having Diarrhea after he ate the food from the restaurant, screw them!
Think back when we have internal discussion about the environment we live in this hostel, this is a major issue.
Regarding to the issue, I've decided to clean the common areas of the hostels.
Before it happens, have short conversation with them, something that really affected me and caused me emotional.
I started to keep the silence, holding the pressure and emotions.
Starts to clean the hostel, sweep the floor with brooms.
From 1st floor to ground floor, suck the brooms because it's hard to use and wield!
Hand suffers with pain and have blisters on my fingers, don't care! Went to get a mop and mop the floor from top to bottom.
I keep sweating like a pig, the sweats keep coming out like I could water the field.
After that, I kept thinking of those conversation.
I cried in the shower, I can't hold it anymore.
I were a lone voice in the wilderness, burst into tears in the lone.
Took a long time to cry, I felt better now.
Spread those words in my Facebook and made a NOTE, but I still can't put the sour out from my face.
Head down when people is around to avoid them to see me break down.
Blog everything out! Listen to Japanese Music and acts crazy to stay those emotions away.
Editing pictures, then head to sleep!
Phrase of the day: The Loner, Pain under the skin, Sorrowfulness inside the heart.

十月二十一和二十二日, 二零一零年之笔
还是和往常一样,起身就上班去。
今天实在是很忙碌,好多事情需要做以及多多问题。
妈呀,我又抛弃了午餐,这个是有原因的。
想到吗,今天公司为九月以及十月的寿星庆祝生日诶。
分享快乐,生日会虽然很短暂但需要回去工作。
拿了几块蛋糕就继续工作,想起之后我们还需要开会的。
很多很多东西需要做的,还搞砸了某些东西。
下班后,我还是需要逗留,只好用杯面减轻饥饿。
突然发现有些同事也一起逗留,突然间有东西吃。
寿司!只是一块罢了啦,觉得很满足以及美味!
现在,公司只剩下我一个人,只有一位。
搞好东西以后就离开公司了,半夜一个人走路回宿舍。
铃铃,手机响了。 同事的来电,他说他把手提电脑留在公司里。
只好在宿舍等他过来载我回去公司,为他开门将手提电脑取出。
他的人不知几好,他带我去吃宵夜而且是他请客。他是个大好人啊~
我很还很好谈的,还彼此更了解对方。
分享心得以及故事,还造成忘记更新部落格然后就睡觉了而且明天还需要工作。

已经是隔天了。匆匆忙忙就到公司去了。
状况发现!拯救拯救!
已经和“午餐”分居了,“午餐”和我的感情已经慢慢冷淡了。
天气在一瞬间转变,晴天霹雳。我好中意落雨,还感觉得到那些清凉。
叮铛,顾客驾到。
欢迎顾客到会议室去,是我们的支持着哦!
他是来拿一些产品的。我就将海报以及各种产品都塞到纸包包送给他,干脆点就叫做Freebie吧。
我还介绍了新东西给他,他对此产品有兴趣以及惊讶。
之后就离开了,我觉得我很棒捏!有信心我已经将他的脑汁给添满了。
过后,照常工作。
还和朋友谈谈了一下子,发现新东西哦!
发现我的朋友Shaun Keefe翻唱一些西洋曲子哦。已经恋上他发送我的歌曲。
一而再,再而三的聆听他的歌曲而让我进入工作环境,感觉很和平但是我已经在灾难中了。
客户来电,种种的抱怨以及不满,我也非常了解此客户的心情。
我已经尽力了,安抚安抚。我也是依照上司的指示实行我的工作啊老兄。
改变不了多少,可是还要实行。
事情不妙了,对我来说是非常严重。极重影响我,就算我使用了我自己的立场解释也无法回头了。只好顺其自然了,这也是我工作的一部分。
下班,将会体验新的游戏。到同事的宿舍去玩玩。
在那个之前,我们先用餐。很巧我们的上司以及老板都在那儿。
一起共餐,但是他们先离开,另外一个同事到外头为游戏小吃买零食。
这个游戏叫"Contract Bridge",非常有趣,讲究技巧以及攻略。
每一张卡都有故事,感觉它在跟你说话,你需要融入它。
过后我们就回了,没有呆那么久。
炸到,需要帮另外一个同事打包晚餐。
之前的同事对刚刚在餐厅用餐的食物产生副作用,肚子痛。
想起之前内部的讨论,关于我们的居住环境,这个是一个“大件事”。
对于这个“大件事”,我决定打扫宿舍。
在开始之前,我和同事有一些交流,但某某东西已经影响到我,导致我的情绪不稳定。
开始静静了,只好先忍受这些情绪。
开始打扫宿舍,扫地扫地。
从一楼到底楼,哎哟那个扫把很难用啦!
我的手正在承受着疼痛还起了水泡,不管啦! 还抹地,从一楼到底楼,很累人的咧!
我流汗很像一只猪,汗流浃背,可以浇花了!
做好了之后,一直很在意刚刚的交流。
在冲凉房里热泪盈眶,潸然泪下。我已经无法忍受了。
哭得蛮长的时间,感觉好了。
Facebook里涂鸦涂鸦了,还写作文,但是我的苦瓜脸还是无法改变。
我的头老是低低的,避免人家看见。
更新部落格!聆听日文歌,还蛮疯狂一下的,随着唱随着舞蹈。发泄发泄嘛,情绪才可以走开啊。
修改照片,之后就去见周公了!
今日笔词: 孤狼,肌肤内的痛楚,心声内的悲歌


Pictures:
Picture I made for the Note 给我作文的图像

The Cakes of the Birthday Stars! 寿星的蛋糕

Snacks during "Contract Bridge" card game “Contract Bridge”的零食

The Blisters on my fingers 起水泡了

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers