Incident of October 26&27 2010. 十月二十六和二十七日,二零一零年事件簿

Penned by: 26&27 Oct, 2010.
Late, late, late. I'm late to work!
This is a major issue for me and I have to keep away from this happened!
Likewise, work and work. Nothing much for me.
Skipped my lunch, but I asked my colleague to bring me some food.
What the hell, the food makes my tummy ache.
Meeting, meeting and meeting. Can tell that I have a lot to do later.
Packs my stuff in the office. Why I pack?
Because I am going to move into a new office tomorrow! YAY!
Move my stuff into a box, together with my snacks!
Almost done with packing, going to seal the box tomorrow to make sure everything is packed.
Before head off, we have to go to the new office for a look.
Actually we are waiting for others to lead us to the new office, but they are not yet ready.
Before the others are ready, we went to dine for our dinner.
Everything is settle down, the others lead us to the new office!
WOW~ The area of the location is too big! Have to find the new office in the big area!
Finally, we reached the new office! Move some office equipments into the new office.
I saw my new table and I am happy to see it!
My new table is really nice and the new office too!
More rooms, bigger spaces and it's bigger than our previous office!
It's already late, we head off from the new office. EXHAUSTED!
Reach hostel, tired to blog.
Shower and head to sleep earlier than usual.

ZzZZzzzZzz.. Oh my I am going to late again!
Wake up real quick, oh dear someone is still using the bathroom.
Sucks, I have to wait! I had a quick shower instead.
Ring ring, a called from colleague.
Seems bad, calling for us because people starts to move the office.
Managed to rush myself to be prepared and head to office. Not so late to office.
God damned! It seems like disaster in the office.
People moving around, here and there. So hurry.
What the hell! Someone put the office equipments into my unsealed box!
I was going to seal the box today, but they are so mean and put those equipments into it.
So frustrated, my snacks and valuable things are all under the equipments. Sad!
Meanwhile, we started to clean up the mess.
We are suffering from hunger, and still we have a lot to do here!
We gathers those things that wanted to be moved to the new office outside.
Arghh! We are so tired. We head off to take our lunch very late.
We went to [Breeks], the food is so delightful!
6 of us are having fun during the lunch, so much laughters!
After that, we head back to the office to move items.
Everything is ready! We drive those items into the new office!
Funny cases, my colleague is taking the wrong route.
New office reached! Faster take my stuff into the new table!
Ahhh~ I can stuff my snacks in this new drawers, I like it!
Love the environment, love the new office. LOVE MY JOB!
Open my box, FRUSTRATED over the office equipments on my stuff.
Oh Yeah, I took my Darth Vader Lightsaber along. There are no ways I could leave it!
Attach all the computers cables and hardware, and I am ready to work.
Sucks, unable to access the internet. Suddenly, I could get on the line.
I am so hungry, so do others. We settled everything and go to take our dinners with up-stairs.
What the hell, the laughing is killing me. We had so much funny topics during the dinner!
The meal is great, but some are not fitting my appetite. I appreciate the meal.
We head off, blog about it.
I have to sleep early because we have to get back to work earlier by tomorrow.
Crap, I still have to do my laundry. Suck-ish!
Hurry up, hurry up! I have to sleep!

十月二十六和二十七日, 二零一零年之笔
迟了迟了迟了。工作迟到!
这个是很大间的事,必须要减少它再发生了。
和往常一样咯,工作工作。 今天没有什么特别的。
又抛弃了午餐,我和午餐的感情渐渐消失。 叫朋友帮我打包“感情”回来。
炸到,吃到这食物后觉得肚子疼痛。
会议,会议,会议。 可以说我之后会有很多东西需要做。
打包桌上的东西,为何呢?
因为明天就要搬新公司了~ 吔~
将我的东西都搬进纸箱内,明天最后确认再将这个纸箱给封了。
离开公司前,到新的公司去看看。
其实我们还需要等其他人再去的,可是他们还没有做好准备。
在他们还没有准备好之前,我们几个就到外头去吃晚餐。
他们做好了,我们就到新公司出发!
哇~ 这个地区好大啊! 必须在这个很大的环境里找出新公司。
我们终于到达目的地! 将东西搬下来后就往里面去。
我看到我的新桌子了! 好高兴哦!
很多的房间,很多的空间比我们的公司庞大许多。
很夜了,我们就从这里离开。 好累啊!
到达宿舍,不想更新部落格了。
直接冲凉就比往常还要提早休息。

炸到! 又要迟到了!
赶快起身,又炸到! 又有人在冲凉房里面。
鸟~ 我需要等了。 就只好冲快凉咯。
电话响了,同事的来电。
看起来有点不妙了, 因为大家都已经开始打包了。
幸亏还来得及赶到。 不是说很迟。
我的耶稣! 看起来好像狂风暴雨。
大家都正在为搬迁而忙,这里来哪里去。 很急。
鸡蛋糕!有人将公司的工具往向我还未封的纸箱里面塞!
我昨天已经决定在今天没有任何物品需要添加之下封纸盒, 哪里知道会发生这样的事。
抓狂! 我的零食,工用物品以及贵重物品都被这些公司的工具活埋! 晴天霹雳啊!
过后, 我们就收拾东西。
我们正在饥饿当中, 还是有很多东西要搬。
就只好聚集这些物品在一堆。
啊啊啊啊! 好累啊! 已经很迟了,就到外面用餐去。
去到[Breeks]餐馆, 这些食物非常美味。
我们6个人就在这里用餐, 笑话连篇。
之后就回到公司打包物品搬迁。
全部都准备好了! 我们就冲到新公司去!
好笑事件发生, 朋友兜错路了。
到达目的地! 赶快将我的物品搬到里面去!
啊啊啊! 我可以将我的零食塞到新抽屉里, 我中意!
环境以及新公司我都喜欢。 我也热爱工作!!!!
开我的“宝箱”, 看到那些公司的道具又抓狂!
对喉! 我没有将我的宝剑【Darth Vader Lightsaber】遗忘。 我是无法抛弃它的!
将我的电脑弄好,东西也弄好, 开工!
鸟~ 我无法进入互联网。 咦? 突然间又可以了。
我好饿啊, 其他人也是。 我们搞定好了就和上司们到外面用餐!
妈呀! 笑到肚子痛。 我们的笑话可以成章了, 好好笑哦! 笑话连篇!
那些食物都很好吃,可是不合我胃口。 我感谢上帝给我这一餐。
回宿舍, 将这些搬迁到部落格~!
我需要提早睡觉啊,因为明早需要提早到公司去。
屁! 我还要洗衣服呢! 吹鸟!
赶快赶快! 我要睡觉的!


Pictures:

Picture of the day



New Office 新公司


The food I ordered, 我点的套餐
Fish & Paprika Prawn Lafayette


Brooch Soup & Iced Passion Fruits Drinks


Fish & Paprika Prawn Lafayette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers