Incident of November 14, 2010. 十一月十四日,二零一零年事件簿

Incident of 14 November, 2010.
Get up early, have to meet up with my friend.
It's about visiting another friend of mine that trapped in prison.
Having myself prepared, and I saw someone is going out too.
Colleague is heading out earlier than me, unexpectable.
I've lens up, neat up and head out.
Check on my pocket, wallet and mobile phone is up.
Check on my mobile phone, 3 unread messages.
Why I never heard it rings? Because of this bugged mobile causes it.
What? Cancelled? Oh my god!

Unacceptable! Was getting up so early and now I can't get into the plan.
Disappointed, head back to hostel.
Unlens my eyes, get change, being shirtless.
Tired, I feel so tired.
Have a long time on Facebook, alone.
Feels like want to go to the bed again, but I'm lazy to move from the computer.
Laid back, keep surfing on the computer.
Oh, calls a friend from the oversea.
Sigh, not inconvenience to have a conversation, what next?
Sign into messenger, have my American Brother, Shaun Keefe to chat with.
What a cool dude, he is sharing his latest song cover with me.
He is really amazing, I guess he could start his debut.
Repeat the song over and over, in love with it.

Doing nothing for the afternoon, boring!
A long long afternoon with no plans and entertainments.
After the suffers of long time, I call for the American Brother to keep up a conversation.
An hour of talk, enough for me?
Hmm, no enough actually.
Continue to surf on the net.

I remembered something! Last week was El's birthday.
El is my friend, also a colleague and room-mate.
Jesmine and I planned to have a little surprise for him.
Actually, I've bought 2 Lady Gaga Poker Decks.
1 is for myself, 1 is for him.
He likes Lady Gaga so much, this may surprise him, perhaps.
The whole plan was like this, we will giving this surprise for the next day.
But we can't wait to let it happens, so we would let this happen today.
First, Jesmine will call El for the smooth conversation.
Up next, Jesmine will slowly bring up the topic.
of course, I have to be around with him.
Jesmine says she could control me from a far distance to create a magic.
Yeah, the key is for me to be into the scene.
Jesmine will say some spell randomly for a scene to control me. Well, I have to act of course.
So, as the plan, I have to act like I'm posessed by Lady Gaga.
Starts to sing and dance with Lady Gaga's song, but this never happens.
Wouldn't want to scare him off, so we never have this scene.
So, Jesmine calls El on the phone and requests El to turn the mobile speaker on.
Then, I take out the Poker Decks from my pocket and give it to him.
Have a late birthday regards for him, seems like he has been moved.
I can see his eyes rolling with a little bit of tears. Dramas~
Haha, it's matter of joy. Unexpected events.

After that, I get back to the computer.
Crap, I have to work tomorrow.
Try not to spend much time, but I'm addicted to Facebook!
Harsh everything up in Facebook and head to sleep!

Cast
Shaun Keefe



事件簿: 十一月十四日,二零一零年
早早起身,需要和朋友见面。
关于要探望被关进监狱的朋友.
把自己打扮好了,然后我看到有人比我还要早出门.
同事比我还早出门,无法想象。
隐形眼镜装备OK,整齐度OK然后就出发。
检查我的口袋,钱包OK以及手机OK。
看看我的手机,3个未读简讯。
为什么不曾响过的?原因就是问题多多的手机造成的.
什么?取消?我的耶稣啊!

我都接受不到咯! ⑦早⑧早起身然后无法达成要做的事。
失望,回到宿舍去。
隐形眼镜去除,上衣去除,牛仔裤去除,内部装备去除,穿上短裤就这样半裸。
累,我觉得好累。
在Facebook里好久,一个人,孤独。
我觉得我好想到床上躺躺,可是我连离开电脑都懒了。
懒散,就只好一直浏览咯。
哦,打电话给国外的朋友。
唉,人家没有空闲时间和我聊聊,接下来呢?
登入Messenger,找美国哥哥聊聊。
一个很酷的白人,他又把他翻唱的歌分享给我了。
他实在是很棒,我觉得他可以出专辑了。
一而再,再而三地重复他的歌,就是喜欢。

下午就没有事情做咯,闷闷闷!
好漫长的下午,没有节目也没有娱乐。
自从漫长的痛苦后,只好打给这个美国哥哥谈谈了。
一个小时的交谈,对我来说很不过咯?
Hmm,当然不够啦!
之后就继续浏览。

我记得某些东西了!上个星期是El的生日。
El是我的朋友,也可以说是同事以及室友。
小草已经安排了一个惊喜给他。
其实,上次那副女神卡卡的扑克牌有2份。
一份给我,一份给他。
他超喜欢女神卡卡的,这个可以炸到他,觉得是这样。
其实这个惊喜是这样的,是明天才给他的。
是我们心急,所以就今天干了他。
开头,小草会打电话给EL先开场。
之后,小草就会慢慢说起。
当然,我需要在他的周围.
小草会对他说他可以远程控制我做一个魔术。
嗯,关键就是我啦,当然我也需要融入剧情。
小草还会扮演对远程的我施上咒语控制我,明显的我就需要扮野啦。
然后,那个计划就是我会扮演我被女神卡卡上身。
还要扮演女神卡卡载歌载舞,可是没有这个片段发生。
不想吓死他,就被导演cut掉了。
当在电话中,小草对EL请求开扬声器。
然后我就从口袋内拿出扑克牌送给他。
给他上迟来的祝福,看起来有人的心被打动。
我还可以看见他的眼睛水汪汪。
哈哈!这个就是开心的意义。 没想到这个会发生。

过后,我就到电脑面前塔着。
鸡蛋糕,明天还需要工作。
事实不要花太多时间,可是我已经是患上Facebook瘾了!
匆匆忙忙弄完东西就到上面睡觉了!

相关人员
Jesmine 小草
EL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers