Incident of November 13, 2010. [Part II] 十一月十三日,二零一零年事件簿 [Part II]

Incident of 13 November, 2010. [PART II]
This post has to be made in 13 November.
Due to the duties overloaded, It delayed for a long time.

Insomnia, unable to sleep.
Thinks negatively, over and over.
Thinks about the efforts I've paid, thinks about the unfulfilled.
Losing grip, losing track, losing self.
Tomorrow has to go out with a friend, I've slept for only 3 hours.
I slept on the couch, because I'm not able to sleep in my room.
Get into sleep after for a long time surfing on the net.

Unexpect I would fall asleep, but I'm still tired when I get up in the morning.
Get myself prepared, Jesmine is fetching Max and me to the office.
It's my offday, because I have things to do so I went to the office.
Max has left to the office, Jesmine and I has left to another location for breakfast.
We spent time outside, a lot of topic to follow.
Brought a breakfast for Max, he is suffering from hunger.

Jesmine was spotting my drawer, and she found a Headphone.
The headphone's quality doesn't match to my requirement.
It's seriously awful when I test the headphone on my computer.
Jesmine amused to my headphone, I let her try it out.
It works on her mobile phone perfectly and she likes it.
So I decided to give the headphone to her.
She gave me something too, she gave me a souvenirs from Penang.

After we're done, Jesmine and I left the office.
Actually, I have to meet another friend today.
SNAP! I left my mobile phone in the hostel! Oh crap!
Borrowing Jesmine's mobile to send my friend some texts.
In the end, my friend and I have to delay for the meet up.
Jesmine brought me back to the hostel to get my mobile.
We have extra time, we decided to go out.
Guess what, we went to the Time Square.
We went to the Arcade, play my favourite dance machine, Para Para Paradize!
I enjoyed! And we went to grab some candies on another machine.
Meanwhile, we window shop! Walking here and walking there.
We found an outlet with a lot of Hello Kitty Stuffs.
There are many cool items to be bought here.
I've got myself a Lady GaGa Poker Deck!
This deck is seriously amazing! 54 cards with 54 poses of Lady Gaga!

After we had done, we left.
She took me to another place where my friend and I should meet up.
I was a little bit early, but what to expect.
We had good conversations during the journey.
We saperated when we reached, she went back to her place.
Waiting for my friend, he is busy with his classes.
Meanwhile, I went to his place.
This place is freaking me out, I wouldn't expect where I've been brought.
Was worried, but no more.
Having some medical test, and I'm safe.
After he has done his work thingy, we went to another place.
To a mall, having dinner. Chit-chat.
He's been changing a lot, hardly get used to it.
Been a year we never met, a long time.

We saperated, and I'm heading back to my hostel.
Snap! I fall asleep in the bus.
Glad I never miss the stops.
When I reached hostel, I saw no one is in the house.
How I suppose to get into the house? I got no keys!
I am so tired! My PSP and mobile are running low battery.
I texted Max, to assure his location.
SUCKS! He's outside! I wait outside the house for half an hour.
What to expect? I went to a restaurant to get some food.
Head back to the hostel. Yay! He's back.

Go upstair, take out my contact lens and head to shower!
Think back to what I had with my friend recent, I found out something really matters to me.
Another friend of mine has gone into prison. It's been awhile.
Hope my friend is safe, god bless him.
I guess this is the reason that kept his status "Missing" in my mind.
My friend and I planned to visit him next day.
The time and date has been confirmed, really concern about it.
Hook into my Facebook, check everything out and go to bed.
A long day has ended here.

Cast:
Max
Jesmine 小草


事件簿: 十一月十三日,二零一零年。 【PART II】
本稿原本将在13日退出。
由于工作太忙的关系而没有时间更新,所以被延迟到今日发送。

失眠症,无法入睡。
悲观思想,想了又想。
想起我所付出的,想起我所不满的。
失去“把握”,失去“轨道”,失去“自我”。
明天还需要和朋友见面,我只是睡了3个小时。
只好在沙发上睡觉,因为我尝试在房间睡觉但是我无法入睡。
长时间在电脑后,就只好入睡。

没想到我就这样入睡了,早早起身,但是我还是觉得那么累。
准备好了之后,我和Max就上了小草的车到公司去.
虽然今天是我的休假日,但是我必须完成一些任务,所以就到公司去。
丢下Max在公司门外,我和小草就到另外一个环境去吃早餐。
一下子就耗了很多时间,很多东西好谈,很多话题需要追。
还帮饥饿的Max打包早餐。

小草在我的工桌寻宝,然后她找到我的耳机。
我不喜欢这个耳机的品质,超差的。
试试在我电脑使用的时候,音质差到我的老妈都认不出。
小草对我的耳机非常感兴趣,我就让他尝试了。
没想到这手机运用在她的手机是那么的完美,而且她又那么地喜欢。
我决定把“它”送给她。
她也给了我一个东西,从槟城带回来的手信。

我们搞定之后, 小草就带我离开公司。
其实,今天我与朋友有约。
糟糕!我把我的手机留在宿舍里!鸡蛋糕!
接小草的手机SMS我的朋友。
到最后,我的朋友需要延迟见面。
小草带我回去宿舍拿手机。
她没事做,我有多余的时间,我们决定到外面去"whet"!
猜到吗?我们到Time Square去。
我们到游乐场所玩玩,还玩了我最喜爱的跳舞机, Para Para Paradize!
超享受的! 然后我们到另外一个机器去捞糖果。
过后,我们就“窗口血拼”! 走这里走那里。
我们看到一个专卖凯蒂猫的商店。
里面好多好多的商品。
我还为我自己买了女神卡卡的扑克牌!
这个扑克牌太棒了! 54张卡在里面含有54个女神卡卡的图像!

我们干完活了之后,我们就离开了。
小草就带我带另外一个地方,就是要和我朋友见面的地方。
我有一点点早,可是也没法啊。
途中,我们很还不知几好谈。
我们到了以后就分离了,他就到家离去.
等着有课需要应付的朋友。
过后,朋友就带我离开。
这里还几惊吓到我的胆量,还不晓得我会被带到哪里去。
我还几担心,过后就没必要了。
就拿了某些检验,我是安全的。
朋友办完事后,我们就到另外一个地方去。
到一个超级市场去,用餐。 聊天。
没想到我的朋友的性格就因此好久没见的时光而变了好多,我无法习惯。
已经一年没见了,好久。

我们分离了,我就朝着宿舍的方向回去。
鸡蛋糕!我竟然在巴士里面睡着。
幸亏我没有跟丢。
到达宿舍时,我竟然发现没有人在家。
我要怎样进去里面啊,我没有锁匙啊!
我现在是“狼狈模式”当中!我的PSP和电话都要没有电了。
我还发简讯给Max,问问他在哪里。
香蕉! 他和另外一个同事在外头!我就只好在家外面等咯,半个钟。
天啊!两个电器已经没有电了!
还能做什么? 到Mamak店去进食。
过后再次回到宿舍。Yay! 他们回来了!

到楼上去,拿出我的隐形眼镜然后洗澡!
回想起我和朋友的交谈,我已经发觉某些对我很在乎的事。
我另外一个朋友已经消失到监狱里。 已经一段时间了。
希望他是安全的,请保佑他。
原来他的“消失状态”一直留在我的脑海中。
我们还决定明天去探望他。
事件以及地点已经决定了,我是非常的在乎。
到Facebook里面玩玩,检查一切之后就回房睡觉。
漫长的一天在此结束。

相关人员
Max
Jesmine 小草

Picture:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers