Incident of December 7, 2010. 十二月七日,二零一零年事件

Incident of 7 December, 2010
It's Publich Holiday! But I have to work!
It's super busy day, alot to catch up.
Because only few of us in the office.
After work finish, friends are taking me to dinner!
Dinner in Sushi King, I like this place.
Many kind of Sushi, selective!
Oh, I saw one of my friend.
But I am not sure the person was my friend.
Because it's been long I didn't spoke with him.
Until last, I send a message to my friend.
BINGO! It's my friend, should have greet with him.
After finish our dinner, went to friends house.
Play Wii Console! Try to guess what I play?
I play "Calling", it is an horror game.
It's realistic. It seems like you are using a mobile phone to play.
Some of the sudden objects make me really panic.
This is a nice game, have to try out.
It's been late, went to shower after the game.
Overnight at friends' house.

事件簿: 十二月七日,二零一零年
公共假日! 但是我还需要工作!
今天是超忙率的一天,很多东西需要赶的。
因为只有我们几个人在公司罢了。
当工作完毕,朋友将会带我去吃晚餐。
Sushi King共度晚餐,我很喜欢这个西方地说。
好多寿司,选择性好大!
噢,我看见我的朋友。
我不是很确定他是不是我的朋友。
因为已经很久没有交谈了。
到最后,我还是发送我朋友讯息问好。
BINGO!真的是我的朋友,早知道和我的朋友打招呼了。
吃完之后,到朋友家去。
Wii!猜猜看我玩了什么。
我玩“Calling”的游戏,这个是一个很恐怖的游戏。
很真实。很像你拿着手机玩这个游戏。
这游戏的突发情况真的吓到人了。
是一个很棒的游戏,必须要尝试。
已经很夜了,游戏后就去洗澡。
在朋友家度过一夜。


Pictures:

Dine in Sushi King 在Sushi King度過的晚餐

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KeichiSan

Nickname: KeichiSan
Name: Chris Lee
Age: 20 (2011 Present)
Race: Chinese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Playlist
BE MY BABY
Chiisana Koi no Uta
Megumi no Hito
Got To Be Real
Inside Fishbowl
Cherry Girl
Unmei
TABOO
Driving
ECSTASY
Lick Me❤
Last Angel
BUT
Good☆Day
Physical Thing

Message Box

Followers